Beavis and Buthhead == Trevor and Navneet

     It was a cold and wintery night in the city of Troy. Everything seemed so peaceful but fear not, Trevor Nguyen and Mr. Ramadurai decided to hit the streets at 12 am. We were coming from this place that sold brownies and I was delivering some off at this girl's house like a simp. However, Navneet got hungry and ate those brownies like the cookie monster before the girl even came out of her house. As I was driving away, Navneet and I got into a verbal altercation in the car. That was when it hit me and I put all the pieces together: Navneet definitely liked this girl. I fished out all the locked memories from my brain and all the evidence suggest I am indeed correct. 100%, margin of error: 0. All the evidence I have are pretty explicit and just straight up unethical for me to share. Navneet recently got nominated as the class president for our grade and I would hate to stain his reputation like that.

     In the midst of the heated argument my car hit the median. If your unfamiliar with that term, its literally the middle grassy part of the road. So for 50 feet I ran into the curb at 45 miles per hour and was riding on the median. My car was slanted for that duration. Eventually I pulled off the median and noticed something extremely wrong with my car: I could not turn left for some reason. For that reason I pulled over and checked the front of my car and there she was in all her glory: flat tire. My first words were "Nice". Navneet's first words were "Call Triple A, I know a person there that can fix this sh** in no time". But as he was saying that my panicked ass called 911 (the emergency line not even the non emergency one). While the phone was dialing, I realized that this was just not an emergency at all and I definitely had a spare tire in the trunk of my car. However, it was too late and I heard, "911 what is your emergency?". I kid you not the first thing I said to them was "uhhh so this isn't an emergency but I ate the curb and popped a tire, so I was wondering if you could help me out with that....". It was painful for me to say those words since I just did not think I had the capability to be that stupid. Like a normal person has to try and be that stupid, like actually make an effort to be that dumb. So the cops came, 4 cop cars specifically, all of them just shined their brights at me when I changed a tire. I then had another realization: neither Nav or I knew how to change a tire. So for 25 minutes, Navneet and I looked like 2 monkeys playing with tools, it was so bad it even made the cops laugh-we were literally a comedy special for them. The whole situation was so sus, the cops asked "are any of you intoxicated?", Nav said "no, we're both 17", I said, "I'm actually 18". The officer also asked us where we were coming from and I said "a friend's house", and there was a red solo cup in the car filled with brownie crumbs....sus.


Eventually we got it done, with the assistance of Evan Lam. The unfortunate events that transpired on this cold ass night were due to a girl, so moral of the story: Just stay single bros, life's just easier that way, trust me on that. Come back next week to get the whole scoop on that story ;)  

So how did this have to do with the prompt you might ask? Well the puzzle that I put together was how to change a tire, I literally figured out how to replace a tire. Notice how I said "I" since Navneet was just as useful as the "senior 2021" group chat: useless. 

Really inspiring blog that is a must read: 
https://navneetramadurai.wordpress.com/2021/02/09/the-troubled-pursuit/

Song of the week: Ultralight Beam- Kanye 

Bar of the week: "I like that girl too much I wish I never met her"-Lil Uzi

Enjoy this video that my buddy Kyle Jung took of that night

Comments