Ballin like I'm in the NBA

 Recently I started hoopin again at Lifetime Fitness, catch me tearing up the hardwood floors between 1-2pm. I'll play anyone that dares to challenge me for $20, nothing less (my venmo is Trevor-Nguyen-10). I actually really missed how fun and relaxing this is--it's incredible how much anger or energy I can get out in an hour. I usually take my anger out on this bum ass named Navneet, he's like a ragdoll whenever we play 1v1. The kid cannot touch me, I'm too good, too fast, too strong and that is the truth. Picture an older sibling beating the ever living crap out of their lil brother; that is what Trevor Nguyen vs Navneet Ramadurai looks like. Occasionally I actually have to try a little bit against these so called D1 commits, but even them cannot hang with the big dog. Search up "The next Michael Jordan" on google and I swear my face will pop up as the first image, if it doesn't then your search engine is outdated. 

Anyone believe in astrology? Apparently Mercury is in a retrograde, or at least that is the title of a spotify playlist I'm listening to... lmao. I googled it and it says that Mercury is like moving in the opposite direction of earth. Crazy stuff, am I right? Apparently its supposed to be a time to reflect on the past and some stuff like that.  

Dawg I am so happy right now, its actually insane. I have not felt this level of happiness and stuff like that for legit a year, it is so refreshing. Life is just great right now and its been a long ass wait to get to this point. I would elaborate on this but I don't really want to get too cheesy and sappy. Cause if I do I'll get flamed 😂. 

Bar of the day: "The best part of us was me"-Trippie Red

Give me a follow on Insta: _trevor_nguyen_

Comments