Kinda Weird I aint gon lie

This is going to be one of the most confusing blogs I will write, it's literally an insight into my thinking process and what goes on in my head. ( all sections relates to the prompt in some way I think) 

Recently I got accepted into Ross, which is UofM's business school. Now don't get me wrong, I am fully aware of how sick this is and how fortunate I am to be in this position. However, something just feels a little off. I don't know, just didn't think I would get it so maybe it hasn't registered in my head yet. Last 8 months have been pretty crazy, I've been getting hella fortunate in a lot of situations. Still, even after all this I still feel like somethings missing. Maybe I'm just getting greedy at this point, who knows.   

Alright, lets stray away from first world problems for a bit. I caught myself in a moral dilemma a few days ago (well really for a few months now). I've been purposefully ignoring the Asian hate just because I know I'll get too pissed and it will cause the evil in me to surface (lmao that last part sounded messed up). Then I thought to myself, "Are you for real being ignorant to an issue that affects you and your family, are you a wuss?". So I went to educate myself on all the disgusting acts taking place against Asians. Lets just say I don't understand how some people think the way they do. I just want to sit down and conduct a full observational study on these clowns and try to make sense of how their brain works.

The fact that I felt nervous during the Poetry Panel presentation genuinely made me mad. I'm never the type of person to get nervous, but for whatever reason I did. Aight Im not going to cap, I do know the reason and it infuriates me that Im still like that. Such an uncharacteristic action, like I'm normally too overconfident to feel nervous. Now that I'm thinking about it, I just get nervous in english class. Its the class that I try in the most because I don't want to embarrass myself.  

I work out with this psychopath of a gym partner: Kyle Jung. The dude is now a sponsored athlete from two trending companies in the industry at 17 years old. The kid pushes me and I enjoy working out with him, but he pushes me to inhumane levels. Leg days are hell, I swear every time we do leg press, I'm staring death in the face. The dude loads up 7 and a half plates on each side (that's 680 pounds), and does 12 reps. One of these days Im definitely going to pop a blood vessel in my eye or just pass out altogether. "Mind over matter" I guess. That saying is so god damn stupid, like sure it applies to some situations but what happens when I for real die from doing insane stuff like that. Then I won't have a mind nor matter, its just a lose lose situation. Honestly, whoever says that saying is either insane or doesn't really get it. Some girl captain in cross country really tried to say that to me, like bro your running 11 minute miles when you're literally faster than me at your peak-you're not trying.


Song of the Week: "See You Again"- Tyler the Creator 
Bar of the Week: "Im with my dogs we stay gettin money"- Amine from "My Reality"


Comments